let me move on

I shifted in Fergal's arms as I pretended to fall asleep on the couch next to him. My back as been killing me recently and I loved pretending to fall asleep so Fergal would carry me to the bedroom when I was at his house.

"You asleep?"

Fergal asked me. When I didn't answer, I expected him to pick me up and carry me up to his room. But I felt my shirt slowly be pulled up.

"Hey baby."

I heard fergal whisper to my flat stomach as I tried to hold back my smile.

"I can't wait to meet you. I must admit, I'm already a bit nervous. I don't want to mess you up. But I know your Mummy is going to be the best Mummy ever. I can't wait to find out if you're a little boy or girl. I'm going to love you no matter what you are."

Fergal said as he placed a kiss on my stomach.

"Now, let's get you two up to bed."

Fergal said as he picked me up.

+

"I wanna wrestle!"

I whined as Fergal and I watched RAW. Fergal had the week off so he's been spending every moment with me.

"You've got a bit of a wait there, love."

Fergal said as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I know."

I whined as we turned our attention back to the TV. I rolled my eyes as Colby's music hit and he came out. I looked at the title wrapped around his waist and sighed. An asshole like that didn't deserve to be universal champ. Not in the slightest.

"What's up Washington?"

Colby said as I yawned.

"Already over it."

I said as I rested my head on Fergal's shoulder.

"So, I've went through everyone in that locker room and no one has been able to take this Universal Championship from around my waist. But...there's one person I want to challenge at Summerslam."

Colby said. Then he looked directly into the camera.

"The demon king himself. Finn Bálor. I know you're shacking it up with a pregnant Bayley and you aren't here tonight, but maybe you can show up next week and decline that challenge like the coward you are."

Colby said as he threw the microphone onto the ground.

"Are you gonna accept?"

I asked Fergal as I looked up at him.

"Hell yes. And I'm winning the title for you and our little baby. In fact...come to RAW with me to accept next week."

Fergal said.

"Done. I'll be right by your side."

I said as I kissed him.

+

"I'm so excited to be back. Even if it's just for a night."

I said as I got the finishing touches done on my makeup.

"We're happy to have you back, even if it's just for a night."

Mercades said as she hugged me.

"I need to go find Fergal and go over the script. See ya soon sister."

I said as I walked away. I looked down at my phone for a second until I bumped into someone. I looked up to see Colby standing in front of me.

"Ugh."

I said as I turned to walk away. But Colby grabbed my arm and turned me around.

"I need to ask you something."

Colby said.

"What?"

I asked him.

"Look at me and tell me you still don't have feelings for me."

Colby said. I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms across my chest.

"I'm always going to have feelings for you but-"

"That's all I need to hear."

Colby said as he grabbed my face and kissed me.

"Get the fuck off of her!"

Fergal yelled as he decked Colby across the face.

"Thank you Fergie."

I said as I hugged him. Yet he pushed me away.

"I heard what you said. You still have feelings for him Pam."

"Not like I have feelings for you."

"Save it. Is this baby even mine Pam?"

"Of course it is!"

"Yeah, sure it is. I'll see you around Pamela."

Fergal said as he walked away. I wiped a tear off my face as I watched him walk away. How did I lose everything by not even doing anything?