lost without them

"Thank you so much for bailing me out Leah."

I said as I hugged her.

"Of course. I couldn't let you stay in there."

Leah said as tears fell down my face.

"Are the kids with Fergal?"

"Um, no. Fergal said he didn't have room for them so Mercades took them in."

Leah said. That just made my blood boil. Fergal really didn't love his kids. He really chose Cathy over his babies.

"I wish I could see them. I have to wait till my charges are dealt with so I can see my kids. Or go to jail. I feel bad for Mercy. The kids were just dumped on her."

"She loves those kids. She's okay with it. Trust me."

Leah said as I nodded.

"I just want to go home. Today has been a nightmare."

I said as I wiped the tears from my face.

+

I sat in Kieran's nursery as I sighed. I had Brinley's baby blanket, that she still sleeps, with in one and Kieran's teddy bear in the other hand.

"I miss you guys so much."

I said as I held the bear and blanket close to my chest.

"I'm gonna get you guys back. I promise. Your Dad might be a fuckhead but I'm gonna get you back. I love you guys more then he ever will."

I sobbed. I needed to get my kids back. They don't deserve to be suffering just because their dad couldn't give less of a fuck about them. Once I get them back, I'm taking him for custody so he can't pull this shit again.