fed up

I paced around the gorilla as I cracked my neck. Last night I just left full of anger towards Fergal. Colby and I just want to get the fuck out of that arena after what transpired last night. And that's exactly what happened.

Colby was beyond angry. In face, I've never seen him so angry in my life. If I didn't stop him he probably would've punched holes into the wall of the hotel room. But I understand. He doesn't want Fergal fucking with my career. That's one thing you just don't do to a "friend".

"Break a leg hottie."

Colby said as he walked through the curtain and placed a kiss on my lips. Colby's match was first tonight so unfortunately he couldn't watch to make sure Fergal didn't come out in the middle of mine with Mercades.

"See you soon."

I said with a smile as my music hit. I happily walked out of the curtain as if nothing happened at Extreme Rules. Fergal will not ruin the fact that I'm Women's Champ and I own this damn place. No matter how hard he fucking tries.

+

"1! 2! 3!"

The crowd cheered as I pinned Mercades. I smiled as I got up and the referee raised my arm in victory. Victory just seemed like second nature to me right now. Cause I'm just winning every match and becoming more and more dominant in the division. And everyone should watch their back.

I helped Mercades to her feet and gave her a friendly hug. She is suppose to cut some sort of promo tonight so after we hugged, I headed to the ropes to leave. But of course, my music stopped and the words "Balor" appeared on the titantron. Mercades and I exchanged looks as she shrugged her shoulders.

"Don't worry Bayley, I'm not here for you."

Fergal said as he made his way down the ramp. I raised an eyebrow as I placed my title on my shoulder. I watched him walk into the ring and right over to Mercades. And that's when he grabbed her face and kissed her.

I wasn't jealous but I sure as hell way angry. There he goes again, going off script and into business for himself. But two can play at this game. I walked over to Fergal, pulled him off of Mercades, and slapped the taste out of his mouth. I stormed out of the ring and up the ramp as the crowd roared. Must've enjoyed it as much as I did. Once I got to the gorilla, I was met with an angry Hunter.

"What the hell was that Pamela?"

Hunter yelled at me.

"I don't know, ask Fergal! Here just take the fucking title too since everyone gets to do whatever the fuck they want around here anyway!"

I screamed as I threw the Women's title at him. I glanced at Colby as I stormed by. I could tell he was storming after me but I just kept walking as fast as possible. That was until Colby picked me up, threw me onto his shoulder, and placed me onto a crate.

"What was that Pam?! Were you trying to get fired?!"

Colby asked.

"I don't care! Fergal is fucking my career and relationships up!"

I yelled as I took my hair out of its messy ponytail. That's when Colby and I were met with a pretty angry Hunter.

"Can I talk to her real quick Colby?"

Hunter asked him. Colby nodded as he walked away. Hunter hopped up on the crate next to me as I sighed.

"Listen, I get your upset. Hell, I would be too. But that does not give you the right to throw that title around like it's a piece of cheap plastic. And since you did, we're suspending you for 90 days."

"90 Days?!"

I protested.

"And you're relinquishing the title at the end of the show tonight. Now go hit the showers and get changed."

Hunter demanded. There was no point in debating or protesting it. I mean, he is always just looking out for me. It just sucks that Fergal is the reason I'm losing the title.

+

I took one look at the title as I placed it in the middle of the ring.

"I'm sorry guys. I let you down. I'll see you soon."

I said before placing the microphone next to the title and exiting the ring. I fucked up. I fucked up bad this time. Once I got to the gorilla and stepped through the curtain, I was met with a huge hug from Colby. At least I did still have him.

"It's gonna be okay baby. I promise. You'll get it back."

Colby said as he kissed my cheek. We went to exit the gorilla when I spotted Fergal. My blood just boiled. He ruined my damn career.

"I hope you're fucking happy Fergal. Fuck You."

I spat at him before turning away and leaving the gorilla hand in hand with Colby. What the hell am I going to do for the next 90 days?