visitation

"Colby?"

I called as I walked out of the office. When Colby and I decided to stay in San Jose, we bought a bigger house with 3 bedrooms incase we wanted kids.

"Kitchen babe!"

Colby called back. I walked into the kitchen to find him cooking dinner. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his cheek.

"I love you."

Colby said as he turned around and kissed me.

"I love you too. Can we talk real quick?"

I asked him as I sat up on the counter.

"Sure. What's up?"

"I was really thinking about it and I want to try and get visitation of Kaileah. Just seeing her the other night...I need my little girl back in my life. I mean, I'm stable now. I have a house and an amazing guy. I just want to see my baby girl."

"Well, If you want to get Kaileah back then let's do it."

Colby said as I ran my hand through his hair.

"I love you. Thank you for helping me do this."

I said as I kissed him.

3 Days Later | Fergal's POV

"Good morning princess."

I said as I picked Kaileah up and kissed her cheek.

"I'm tired."

She whined as she rubbed her eyes and placed her head on my shoulder.

"Me too. But I think Mummy is making pancakes!"

"Yay!"

Kaileah cheered as I smiled. Pam tried to get visitation but she was just too unstable then. So, it doesn't hurt Kai to think of Danielle as her Mum. She's the only Mum she's ever known.

I walked out to the kitchen and placed Kai in her high chair.

"Morning babe. You have mail."

Danielle said as she kissed me and placed Kaileah's food on her high chair. I picked up the packet that was waiting for me and looked through the papers inside.

"Wow."

I said as I rolled my eyes.

"What?"

"Pam is going to visitation. She doesn't even know Kaileah and Kai only knows you as her Mom. This is bullshit."

I said as I put the papers onto the table. Pam is going to ruin Danielle and I's family just like that. She's gonna confuse Kai and just ruin everything.

2 Weeks Later | Pamela's POV

"How'd it go?"

Mercades asked as she answered the FaceTime call.

"I won. I get Kai on the weekends. Gosh, I'm so happy Mercades. I finally get to see my baby girl."

I said as I wiped my tears away.

"It's about damn time. You deserve this."

"Thanks Mercy. I'll call you later. I have a bunch of stuff to go buy."

I said with a laugh before hanging up.

+

I took a deep breath as I heard a knock at the door. Colby and I have Kaileah's bedroom all ready for her. We bought her a bed, a bunch of toys, and a bunch of clothes. Everything a little girl could ever want is in that room.

I smiled as I opened the door to see Fergal, Danielle, and Kaileah.

"Here's her backpack with stuff in it. We'll be back for her on Monday."

Fergal said as he handed me her backpack.

"We'll see you soon sweetheart."

Danielle said as she hugged Kaileah.

"Momma don't leave me."

Kaileah said as she started crying. It broke my heart to see Kaileah like this.

"You're gonna be okay sweetie. I promise. We'll see you Monday."

Fergal said as he kissed Kaileah's cheek.

"Can you come inside with me?"

I asked Kai as I reached my hand out for her. She was hesitant but she took my hand and I led her inside. Once we got inside, Kai started bawling.

"I want my Mommy!"

She sobbed on my shoulder. It made me want to cry just hearing her. She doesn't even know I'm her Mom. Fergal truly brainwashed her into believing Danielle is her Mom. Well now I'm gonna fix that.