bitter ex

"There's the lovebirds."

Chad, also known as Karl Anderson, said as Fergal and I walked into the arena. Fergal and I have been basically conjoined at the hip the last few days. Ever since the night at the hotel, we've just been hanging out a lot.

"Shut up Chad."

Fergal said as he rolled his eyes. I hopped up on a crate as Fergal sat down with Chad, Andrew (Luke Gallows), and Allen (AJ Styles). I sat there for a few minutes, listening to their conversation, until I heard someone calling my name from down the hall.

"Pam! We need to talk!"

Colby called from down the hall. I rolled my eyes as he came up to me.

"I don't want to talk to you. Shouldn't you be out fucking some girl?!"

I yelled at him.

"I only want you though Pam."

Colby said as he placed his hand on my cheek.

"You need to get the fuck out of here."

Fergal said as he got in Colby's face. I sighed as I rolled my eyes. I knew exactly where this is going.

"This doesn't concern you, Fergal. I mean, you are the one who's always tried to home wreck Pam and I's relationship."

"You're the one who fucked your and Pam's relationship up by fucking some little whore that probably isn't even as good as Pam in bed!"

Fergal yelled at Colby.

"Take it the fuck back!"

Colby yelled as he went to hit Fergal in the face but missed and ended up hitting me so hard that he knocked me off the crate and to the ground. I grabbed my throbbing nose as everyone surrounded me.

"Baby I'm so-"

"Fuck off Colby!"

I yelled as I shoved him away from me. I stood up and noticed all the blood gushing from my nose.

"Let's take to to medical."

Fergal said as he grabbed my hand and guided me to the doctors.

+

"This hurts so much."

I said as I looked at my broken nose in the mirror. Colby broke my fucking nose because him and Fergal can't keep their mouths off each other. And of course I get hurt in the crossfire. I sighed as I glanced over at Fergal. I'm angry at him too. He didn't need to start the fight with Colby. I could've handled him on my own.

I quickly jumped off the crate I'm sitting on and started storming off towards my car. I was almost there when I felt someone turn me around.

"Where are you going?"

Fergal asked me.

"Get off me! I don't want anything to do with you or Colby right now. You both pissed me off and I got my nose broken over this. Just stay the hell away from me."

I said as I pushed him off of me and went to my car.