new life

Time Jump | 1 Year Later

"C'mon Colby."

I said as I stared at the monitor. Everything has changed over the past year. Fergal and I's Moms tried getting us to get along but we just can't. We even tried couples therapy and that only made us hate each other more.

Fergal still has Kaileah. I tried getting custody after I was cleared from the rehabilitation center I went to but I was denied custody and visitation. My baby girl doesn't even know who I am.

Once I was denied seeing Kaileah, the only person truly there for me was Colby. He helped me through rehab and helped me through my heartbreak. After a lot of our own couples therapy, we decided to get back together and he vowed to be faithful to me.

We've been together for 4 Months so far and Fergal is dating one of the NXT girls named Danielle. From what Ashley and Rebecca have told me, Kaileah sees Danielle as her mom and Fergal doesn't even tell her who her true mom is. It breaks my heart.

Colby and I decided to stay in San Jose to be closer to my family. We also decided that we want our own baby and that maybe we can finally have the baby we always wanted. I'm 2 Months pregnant right now and Colby and I are just happy. Something I couldn't say when I was with Fergal.

"1! 2! 3!"

I cheered as Colby got the pin. He's Universal Champ again. I smiled as he walked through the curtain and hugged me.

"I'm so proud of you."

I whispered in his ear.

"This is for you two. I love you."

Colby said as he kissed me. I'm just so happy right now. The only thing that could make this complete is Kai.