homebound

I took a deep breath as I looked at the house in front of me. I turned the car off, grabbed my suitcase from the trunk, and walked up to the house.

"Hey Pamela."

My Mom said as she wrapped me up in a hug.

"Hey Mom. I've missed you."

I said as tears fell down my face.

"I've missed you too. Come inside sweetheart."

She said as she rushed me inside. I needed to get the hell out of Orlando. I couldn't be with Brinley so there is no point in me being there. So, when I told my mom about what happened, she told me to come home immediately.

"Do you mind showing me a picture of Brinley? I just want to see my granddaughter."

My Mom said. I nodded as I pulled up a picture on my phone.

"She's beautiful Pam. I'm so sorry you don't get to see her."

"It's not your fault. It's my fault. I turned my back on her and then my world turned upside down."

"Pam, I've done that to you and your siblings. Kids fall and get hurt."

"But not one month olds."

"It was a mistake. Brinley knows you love her. No matter how young she is, she knows you're her Mom and she loves you so much. I promise. And I'm sure Fergal tells Brinley that Mommy loves her everyday."

My Mom said as I nodded.

"I think I'm just gonna lay down and relax. I'm kinda jet lagged."

I said as I walked to my old room. I laid down on the bed and sighed. I just wish I had Brinley next to me.

Fergal's POV

"So she didn't tell you where she's going either?"

I asked the girls.

"No. None of us."

Leah said as she looked at Mercades, Ashley, and Rebecca.

"Damnit. Nobody has seen her. Where could she have gone?"

I asked as I ran my hand through my hair.

"Don't worry Fergal. We'll find her. We can all split up and look all over Orlando."

Mercades said as I nodded. I just hope they find Pam fast cause I have no idea if she's safe or not.