at least we've got some good

3 Months Later

"Wake up!"

Mercades said as she woke me up. I groaned as I opened my eyes. Being pregnant is taking everything out of me and I'm still really weak but the girls insisted on throwing me a baby shower.

"Can I sleep for five more minutes?"

I whined.

"No! Let's go! Get dressed and meet me downstairs."

Mercades said as I sighed. I got out of bed and pulled out a plain black dress. I smiled as I stripped out of my clothes and looked at my bump.

"3 more weeks Kaileigh. My little Kai."

I said as I ran my hand over my stomach. I haven't talked to Fergal since I had my panic attack and I don't know if I want to. He doesn't even claim Kai as his daughter.

I walked downstairs and to the backyard to see all of my friends. Mercades must of decorated because the entire backyard was covered in pink and there was cake and presents.

"Mercy...this is amazing!"

I said to her as I wiped my tears.

"Don't cry Pam. This is the least we could do since you have had such a stressful pregnancy."

Mercades said as she hugged me.

+

"This has been amazing. Seriously, thank you guys."

I said as I looked at all of my friends. Kai is definitely a spoiled little girl. I have tons of clothes and toys for her now.

"Of course. We love you and little Kai."

Leah said as I smiled. I scrunched my nose up as I felt pain run through my back and stomach. I've been feeling these pains all day but they just keep getting worse. That's when I felt something run down my leg.

"Um, hey Mercy?"

I said as I nudged her.

"Yeah?"

"I think my water just broke."