bottled up rage

"My fucking sister for fucks sake! He doesn't respect or decency for me to find some skank to fuck so he keeps it in the fucking family!"

I yelled at my phone as I paced the room.

"I can't believe he did that. Especially with your sister. He just doesn't learn, does he?"

Mercades asked as I sighed. Then I heard a knock at the door.

"What the hell do you want?"

I asked Brenda as she walked into my room.

"I just want to apologize about Fergal. But you should talk to him. He's really remorseful and misses you. He didn't mean to cheat on you,"

"He didn't mean to cheat on me? No one fucking forced the damn alcohol down his throat and forced him to shove his dick in some skank! No one forced him to shove his tongue down your throat. Don't fucking fall for his bullshit. You know what...I'm gonna find his hotel and give him a piece of my mind."

I said as I grabbed my phone and headed to my car.

+

I walked up to the hotel room Fergal is staying at and pounded on the door.

"Open this shit up Fergal!"

I yelled at him. When he opened the door, he was naked with just a towel wrapped around his waist. When I looked behind him, I saw Cathy with nothing but a blanket wrapped around her on the bed.

"Are you kidding me?!"

I screamed as I shoved Fergal into the room.

"I'm done. I'm so done with you! I'm sick of everyone saying that you keep fucking up because your emotions are so out of wack. You claim to love me but you can fuck Cathy? You fucking brought Cathy here?!"

I yelled at him.

"Pam, I'm-"

"No. I came here to get peace and you just have to follow me and ruin my life. I'm fucking done with you. The only innocent ones in this shit are Brinley and the baby. Because you stress me the fuck out and that's not good for the baby. And then Brinley doesn't get to see you because you're such a fuck up! I'm done with you Fergal. Lose my number and my address. I hope you're so happy with Cathy. I hope she was worth losing your family."

I said before storming out of the room. Fergal has pushed me to my limits. And it felt good to get that off my chest.