what do i do

Fergal's POV

I sighed as I sat down on the couch. After Mercy tore my head off, I got to thinking. I just don't know if I can go back to Pam. She could've easily gotten Mercades to say she had a heart attack just to get me back. I grabbed my phone and dialed a number.

"Hello Fergal."

My Mum said as she picked up the phone.

"Hey Mum. I need your advice with something."

I said as I ran my hand through my hair.

"What's up sweetheart?"

"I messed up with Pamela. Her ex told me that she cheated with him and I believed it. It's just...Colby had no reason to lie to me. Pam did. She could've lost our family if she didn't lie. Colby didn't have anything to lose or gain from this. And now Mercades is saying that Pam has a heart attack and almost lose our baby and I just don't know what to do, Mum."

I said with tears in my eyes.

"Don't cry sweetie. Go apologize to her. And if you don't, you will lose her for forever. But this is all up to you. Either you lose your family or save it. But I guarantee Pam is ready to have that baby by herself. So are you going to make things right or leave them be?"

My Mum asked.

"I don't know Mum. But thank you for the advice."

"Of course. I love you."

"I love you too. Bye."

I said as I hung up. I don't know what I'm gonna do about this. But...I don't think I can go back to Pam. I just can't trust her.