busted open

I sighed as I turned on the TV and sat down on the couch. Today is the beginning of the next miserable weeks of being alone while all my friends are on the road. I absolutely hated being stuck at home. I felt so left out and so lonely. Especially with Colby not around.

I sighed as I watched Mercades make her entrance. I just wanted to be out there doin what I love. But instead I let my emotions get the best of me and just threw it all away. I wiped away the tears that were falling down my face as I grabbed my phone and dialed Colby's number.

"Pam? What's up baby?"

Colby asked from the other line. I sniffled a bit as I continued to wipe my tears away.

"I miss you Colby. I miss wrestling. Can you please come to Orlando tonight?"

I asked.

"Of course. I'll be down after my match. I'm gonna kick Fergal's ass."

"What do you mean?"

I asked as I raised an eyebrows. Those words never meant anything good.

"I requested a match with him. Even better, it's a no disqualification match. Kevin and Rami are gonna interfere and help me beat this living shit out of him."

"Okay well just...don't get yourself hurt. Please?"

"I've got it babe. Just watch and I'll be home as soon as you know it."

Colby said as I smiled. He hung up as I let out a breath. This could get real ugly, real quick.

+

I smiled as I watched Colby's entrance. Watching him felt almost like I was a giddy teenager watching my favorite wrestlers again. He gave me butterflies when he came down the ramp and seeing him with the title turned me on a bit.

The match started off with the usual right hands and kicks but quickly turned into a brutal fight. Kendo sticks, chairs, table, trash cans...and Colby still came out on top. He really was making Fergal pay. And it felt good to see Fergal all bloody.

+

"Hey baby."

I said with a smile as I answered my phone.

"Hey. Did you watch the match?"

Colby asked.

"Yep. You did amazing. It just would've felt better to do it myself but I'm happy it's done. You know, maybe next week I should come visit you at RAW."

I said.

"I don't think you should do that."

Colby said really nervously.

"Why not?"

I asked suspiciously.

"Just don't. I'll see you soon."

Colby said as he hung up. Colby never acts like this. Why wouldn't he want me to come see him at Raw?