absolute anger

Fergal's POV

I sighed as I watched Pam cook breakfast. Ever since Cathy took Brin, Pam has just been so angry. Any little thing could set her off. And any mention of Brinley had her throwing things.

"Damn eggs."

I heard Pam mutter as she slammed the eggs onto a plate.

"Sorry they're a bit burnt babe."

She said as she slid the plate to me.

"They're perfect. Thank you."

I said with a smile. I really just didn't want her to go off this morning. I started eating until I heard the doorbell rang. I walked out to see a package laying on the doorstep. I picked it up and carried it into house.

"What's that?"

Pam asked.

"I'm not sure. I'll open it up."

I said as I grabbed a knife and opened the box. I opened it up to see a small dress and some Polaroid pictures. But once I saw the pictures, I knew exactly what was going on.

One picture was of Brinley laying on the bed. The next one was of a knife laying next to Brinley. And the next one was so bloody that I can't even tell what's going on. I looked at Pam who was staring at the photos.

"So she's dead. I mean, the knife is in my baby girl's chest. She's dead."

Pam said. It was almost like I watched her brown eyes turn red.

"I'm gonna fucking kill her!"

Pam yelled as she walked towards the front door. I wrapped my arms around hers so she couldn't hurt anyone.

"Let go of me! She can't get away with this shit again! She fucking killed my babies! They didn't fucking deserve this!"

Pam yelled with tears falling down her face as she slammed her fists into chest.

"Shhh, it's gonna be okay baby. I promise. We'll get through this again."

I said as I held her close. My heart was broken but Pam's had to be so much worse. She spent everyday with those kids when I wasn't around. But I'm gonna make sure she's okay and just be here for her.