i tried

I looked down at my phone as I sighed. It hurt a lot to see Brinley so upset and I really want to do everything I can to see her happy. I swallowed up my pride and just dialed Fergal's number.

"What do you want Pam?"

Fergal asked as he picked up.

"Well hello to you too. Do you think we could meet up tomorrow and you can see Brinley for an hour or two? She really misses her Daddy."

I said as I heard sighing on the other line. As if he had anything better to do then see his child.

"I guess. Let's just meet up at the park."

Fergal said.

"Okay. See you there."

I said as I hung up. This was either going to go super well for Brinley or horrible for me.

+

"Are you ready to see Daddy?"

I asked Brinley as I picked her up from her car seat and put her into the stroller.

"Dada! Dada!"

She cheered as I smiled. I shut and locked my car up and Brinley and I went walking around as we looked for Fergal. But when I saw him, my blood just boiled.

"What the hell is she doing here?!"

I asked Fergal as I looked at Cathy.

"She's my girlfriend, Pamela. She has a right to be here."

"But she has no right to be around my daughter. You know damn well how I feel about her and you still brought her here. I should've known better then to think this would go well."

"Why can't you just compromise here Pamela?!"

"Why can't you just leave your little skank at home?! Gosh, I'm done being the idiot here. Let's go Brinley."

I said as I turned around and headed back to my car. I just can't believe I thought that was gonna be better then it actually was.