she lies with a broken heart

I sighed as I shifted around in my bed. It seems like I just never get any sleep anymore. I'm always up and thinking about Fergal. I'm always up and wishing that he'd be laying next to me in this bed.

I wiped away some tears as I took a deep breath. Why doesn't Fergal trust me? Why doesn't he want our baby? Why can't we just be happy for once?

I put my hand on my chest as I started hyperventilating. My chest feels like its on fire. I feel like I'm gonna pass out right here. Something isn't right here.

I got up out of bed and walked to Mercades' room. I pounded on the door as I kept struggling to breathe.

"Pam, What's up? It's 2 in the morning."

Mercades said as she opened the door.

"I can't breathe Mercy. Something isn't right. Can you please take me to the hospital?"

I asked her.

"Of course. Let's go."

Mercades said as she shut her door. Before we could even get down the stairs...I passed out.

+

I woke up to a pounding headache my chest still hurting. I turned my face to see Mercy sitting next to me.

"How you feeling?"

Mercades asked me.

"My chest hurts still. What happened?"

I asked as I sat up and rubbed my head.

"Pam...you had a heart attack."

"What? Is the baby okay?"

I asked as I wrapped my arms around my stomach.

"She's fine but Pam you need to stop stressing. It's not good for you or the baby and next time you might not get so lucky."

Mercades said as I took a deep breath. All of this because of Fergal. All because he couldn't trust me for one damn thing. And look where that got me.