no air

Fergal's POV

"Who was that?"

I asked Cathy as I walked out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

"No one important."

She said as she put my phone to the side. I smiled as I laid down next to her in bed.

"I can't believe we're getting married."

I said with a smile as I looked at the ring on Cathy's finger.

"Me either. And we're having our own baby. Thank god we didn't take Kieran and Brinley in cause we wouldn't have the space at all for them."

"Yeah."

I said with a smile. I'm actually really, really happy with Cathy. Pam and I were just too toxic for each other. And maybe it's better off this way. Cathy is gonna drop the chargers on Pam and Pam can take the kids. Then she can go be with whoever and raise the kids while I'm with Cathy. It's picture perfect.

"I love you."

I said with a smile as I kissed Cathy.

"I love you too baby."

She said.

Leah's POV

"C'mon Pam! Open up!"

I yelled as I pounded on the door. Rebecca, Ashley, and I came to Pam's house to check on her. Everyone was just scared for her. What if she tried to harm herself?

I finally got the door opened and we walked into the house. We walked in and saw Pam's body on the floor. Her lips were blue and her skin was pale.

"Shit. Call an ambulance."

I said as I started giving her CPR. Rebecca called an ambulance and I kept going.

"Do you think she tried to commit suicide?"

Ashley asked me.

"I don't know. I hope not. She's all those little babies has left for parents. She needs to come back to us."

I said as I looked over at Pam's body. It's just sad how Fergal made her spiral into this.