no use

"Fergal, please just listen to me!"

I called after him as he continued to walk down the hall.

"Fergal please!"

I yelled as I grabbed his arm and turned him around.

"I have nothing to say to you Pamela."

Fergal said as he looked at me.

"Fergal, you have to believe me. You know I would never cheat on you. I love you so much.
Please believe me."

I said as tears fell down my face.

"I don't know what to believe anymore, Pamela! Is this baby even mine?"

"Of course it is. Fergal, I've been with you on the road for months."

"Well, god only knows what you're doing during my matches! There's always time for a quickie!"

Fergal yelled at me.

"Please just trust me. This baby is yours and I never cheated on you. I never gave you a reason to not trust me."

"Oh sure you have."

"What do you mean? I've always been loyal."

"What about the teddy bear Pamela?"

Fergal said as he crossed his arms.

"And I've apologized to you for that. Please let it go. It was almost 3 years ago!"

I cried.

"And it still hurts Pamela! I don't think I can trust you Pamela. The engagement is off. Get out of my house by the end of the week."

Fergal said as he stormed off. I felt sick to my stomach. My knees got weak. I felt like I couldn't even breathe.

"Well, that didn't go as you planned, did it?"

Colby asked me as she came up to me.

"Screw you Colby. You ruined the best thing that ever happened to me! You ruined everything. He was the one thing I had left! I lost my daughter. I lost my son. He was the one thing I had left. And you make him go away. I fucking hate you!"

I yelled as I shoved Colby and stormed away.