one mistake can ruin everything

"I don't want you to leave."

I whined as Fergal came downstairs with his suitcase.

"I don't want to leave either but I can't take another weekend off. I love you."

Fergal said as he kissed me.

"I love you too. Don't do anything stupid."

"I never do anything stupid."

Fergal said as I rolled my eyes.

"Fine. Don't let Chad and Andrew do anything stupid."

I said as Fergal laughed.

"Okay. Will do."

Fergal said as he walked out the door.

+ | Fergal's POV

"Another successful show for The Balor Club."

I said with a smile as Chad, Andrew, and I got into the car.

"Yep. And I say we go out and celebrate."

Andrew said.

"I don't know. I promised Pam I wouldn't let you guys do anything stupid."

"Let go and have some fun for once Ferg."

Chad said as I sighed. I guess a drink or two couldn't hurt.

"What the hell, let's go get some drinks."

I said as I started the car and drove towards the bar. Knowing Chad and Andrew, this might just be a wild night.

+

I woke up with a pounding headache and the smell of whiskey in my nose. I sat up and realized that I'm naked. My heart stopped as I looked to the right and saw a naked girl next to me.

"Shit."

I said as I got up and quickly through my clothes on. I walked out of the girl's apartment and got a taxi to my hotel. While I was in the taxi, all I could think about is what the hell i'm gonna tell Pam. She's gonna be so upset with me.

I got up to my hotel room and quickly showered and changed into some fresh clothes. As much as I tried, I couldn't remember anything from last night. I looked at my phone and sighed. I might as well tell Pam now so she can't hit me.

"Hey baby. How's the road?"

Pam asked as she picked up.

"Good. Um, I've got to confess something to you."

"Okay. What's up?"

She asked me. Knowing I'm about to say this to her...I feel like the worst human.

"I don't remember anything from last night but I woke up naked next to a naked girl last night. I think I had sex with her Pam. No, I know I had sex with her. I'm so sorry."

I said. The line was silent for a minute before I heard a sniffle.

"I'm gonna take Brin and stay with Mercy for a few days to clear my head."

Pam said before hanging up. I felt tears fall down my face as I put my phone to the side. I fucked up everything great I had going for me. What the hell is wrong with me?