you don't know what i'm going through

"I'm done. I'm so done. I lost the one thing keeping me semi-sane. I just don't want to be alive."

I sobbed as I paced the hospital room.

"Sweetheart, it's gonna be okay."

My Mom said.

"No it's not! You don't know what I'm going through. You never lost three kids and the love of your life within three years!"

I sobbed. That's when I heard a knock at the door. I looked up to see Fergal standing at the door.

"What are you doing here?"

I asked him as I wiped my tears.

"I'm here to pick up Kaileah so I thought I'd come see you."

"Well you shouldn't have. Or maybe you should have. Cause this might be the last time you ever see me alive."

I said as I wiped my tears.

"Quit talking like that Pam."

"No! My life is over Fergal. You have the one thing I had keeping me sane. But now you've taken her from me. I'm done living so you can just torture me Fergal. I miss Colby. I miss my life with Colby. He cheated on me but damnit he treated me with respect. You just treat me like dirt."

I sobbed. Fergal tried to hug me but I just pushed him away.

"Just make sure my baby girl is safe. And if you ever hurt her like you hurt Brinley, Kieran, and I...I'll haunt you for forever."

I said before Fergal left. I sniffled as I watched him leave. Maybe I can go back to Colby...maybe I can go back to the balcony.