new additions or back to the ring

Time Jump | 4 Months Later

"Oh Daddy!"

I called as I carried Brinley into Fergal and I's bedroom. Halloween is coming up and I handmade Brinley's little angel costume.

"Oh my gosh."

Fergal said with a smile as he looked at Brinley. Fergal was packing up for another weekend on the road while I stay home with Brinley.

"You're Daddy's little angel, aren't you princess?"

Fergal said as he took Brinley from my arms and I sat down on the bed.

"I wish you were gonna be here for her first Halloween."

I said with a pout.

"It's not like you guys are doing anything for it."

"But it's just the point. It's her first Halloween."

I said with a sigh.

"It'll be okay. I'll be here for the rest of her firsts."

Fergal said as he put his hand on my cheek.

"Okay. I'm going to put our little angel to bed."

I said as I took Brinley from Fergal and took her to the nursery. I put her into some pajamas and gave her a bottle before putting her in her crib.

"Night princess. I love you."

I said as I kissed her forehead and placed her teddy bear next to her. I walked back into the bedroom and laid down next to Fergal on the bed.

"Did she go down easy?"

Fergal asked.

"Yep. She's such an easy baby. I hope we get that lucky with our next baby."

I said with a smile.

"About that. What do you think about having another baby...soon?"

Fergal asked.

"I don't know Fergal. I kinda wanted to get back in the ring soon."

I said with a sigh.

"I mean, it's up to you. But...I want another perfect mixture of you and I running around. And I want one soon."

Fergal said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"We'll see. I would like for Brin to be a little older. I don't want her to feel left out if we have another baby."

I said.

"We won't let her feel left out. Why don't we start trying tonight."

Fergal said as he began kissing my neck again. I giggled as I got up and straddled his lap.

"You truly don't listen to me when I said I want Brin to be older."

I said as I kissed him.

"But you can't resist me."

Fergal said.

"You're right. Let's do this."

I said with a laugh as I turned off the light and we went to business.