freakout

I walked into the nursery as tears fell down my face. I haven't slept in days. I haven't eaten in days. Every time I closed my eyes I just saw Brinley on the floor. It haunted me.

I looked around the nursery as my breathing sped up. Brinley should be in here. She should be peacefully sleeping in her crib but instead she's with Fergal and I can't even visit her. I looked at the changing table as I started hyperventilating. That's where she was laying when she fell.

I walked over and out my knee through the shelf of the changing table. I ripped the seat off of it and ripped the diapers and power of f the shelves. I walked over to the closet and just started ripping the clothes out of it.

"Pam, what are you doing?!"

Colby asked as he held me back.

"She's suppose to be in here! I'm suppose to be taking care of her and she's gone because I made a stupid mistake!"

I sobbed as he pulled me into his chest.

"Shh, it's okay. Calm down."

Colby said as I fell to the ground.

"I need her back Colby. I need her back so bad. I've been all she's ever known for the last month. I just want to hold her again."

I sobbed.

30 Minutes Later | Colby's POV

I looked down to see Pam had fallen asleep in my arms. My heart is truly breaking for her. She loves Brinley so much and now she's being ripped away from her without a goodbye.

I picked Pam up and carried her into the bedroom. I tucked her into bed and went to the nursery and cleaned it up. After I was finished, I grabbed Pam's phone and found Fergal's number.

"Hey Pam. What's up?"

Fergal asked as he picked up.

"Fergal, it's Colby. I need your help with something."

"And why should I help you? You tried to take over as my daughter's father and took advantage of a vulnerable Pamela when we broke up."

"Fergal, this isn't about me. It's about Pam. She's seriously depressed. She hasn't ate or sleep in days. I caught her throwing all of Brinley's clothes out of the closet and destroying the changing table. She needs to visit Brin. Can you help me with that?"

"I don't know. She'll be arrested if she visits Brin."

"Which is why we need to make it a secret. Please Fergal? If you truly cared about her, you would do it."

I said as Fergal sighed.

"Fine. Meet me at the parking garage by her apartment tomorrow. See ya then."

Fergal said as he hung up. I glanced over at Pam as I smiled. She's finally asleep for the first time in 4 days. Maybe seeing Brin will help her nerves too.