protect

"I miss her so much. She's not use to being around him or Cathy. This is why I wanted to fucking ease her into it."

I said to Mercades as I wiped my tears.

"I honestly have no idea how you feel right now. Hopefully the police find her soon."

Mercades said as she continued rocking Kieran back and forth. I sighed as I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door to see Fergal and Brinley standing on the doorstep.

"Mama!"

Brinley cheered as she jumped into my arms.

"Brinley! I've missed you."

I said as I hugged her tight. I held my tears back as I placed her on the ground and ran off to the living room where Mercades is. I turned to Fergal and just felt my blood boil.

"You motherfucker."

I snapped as I got in his face.

"How could you? You couldn't wait a few days so you go and kidnap my daughter?!"

"She's my daughter too."

"Barley! You've abandoned her since the day she was born. You don't get to fucking choose when to come in and out of her life. That's why you will never get the chance to even fucking hold Kieran. Was Cathy worth it?! Is Cathy worth being the worst father in the world?!"

I yelled at Fergal. Next thing I knew, he shoved me to the ground.

"Cathy is a better girlfriend and mother then you've ever been! I would much rather Kieran and Brinley be Cathy's kids then you! You're such a bitch!"

Fergal spat at me.

"Then go! Go fuck Cathy and make some fucking kids for her then abandon her during her pregnancy and after the kids are born because you can't stay fucking loyal! You ruined us Fergal! You're the reason we fucking broke up and you're the reason our family is broken up! You've always put work or something in front of the kids and I! But that's fine. I will be the best damn mother I can while you lounge it up with Cathy. Never, and I mean never call me again."

I yelled at Fergal as I shut the door. He's the biggest piece of shit I ever met and I will never let my kids be near him again.