broken family

"I thought he was different from Colby. I truly thought he was gonna be different but he isn't. God I feel like such an idiot."

I said as I wiped the tears from my face.

"I'm so sorry he's putting you through this Pam."

Mercades said as she hugged me.

"These last 5 Months have been amazing. Or at least I thought. I guess maybe I wasn't making him happy?"

"That's not it. If he's not happy with an incredible girl like you then he's out of his mind."

Mercades said as I sighed.

"Maybe I shouldn't have came back from San Jose. Maybe I should've just stayed there. I wouldn't be feeling this pain at all. Gosh, I feel so dumb. Fergal and Colby both played me like an idiot. And I keep falling for it."

I sobbed.

"Pam, let them go. They're both idiots for cheating on you. Drunk or not, they're idiots. Besides, Fergal promised you that he wouldn't do anything stupid. Clearly he doesn't keep his promises to you because he went out and got drunk."

"I guess you're right. I just don't want to believe it. Fergal seemed so happy when I told him I was pregnant. He was so happy. Maybe he wasn't at the Performance Center like he keeps saying he was. Maybe on Thanksgiving he was out with that girl. I just don't know anymore."

I said as I sighed.

"Just focus on your kids and forget about Fergal. You can stay here for however long you want and you, Brinley, and I will be the best roomies ever."

Mercades said as I smiled. At least I had Mercades by my side.