all you need is love

Time Jump | 5 Months Later

"Get your butt over here munchkin."

I said as I grabbed Brinley and wrapped her up into my arms. A lot has happened the last 5 Months. I found out that I'm having a little boy and decided to name him Kieran. I got a new house for the three of us in Orlando since I wanted to be closer to my friends and wrestling.

I haven't heard from Fergal since I caught him with Cathy and honestly I'm fine with it. Brinley and I have been living our best life.

"I can't believe you're gonna be one next week!"

I said as I kissed Brinley's cheek.

"Maybe Daddy will send you a card or something."

I said with a sigh.

"Dada."

Brinley said as she grabbed my nose.

"Yeah. Maybe Dada will send you something for your birthday."

I said as I stood up. I heard from Mercades that Fergal and Cathy have been kissing and being all lovey at the shows. If they're together, fine. He ruined his relationship with his daughter and I. That's on him. The sad thing is that he'll probably never have a relationship with his son.

I had no intentions of finding another guy. The only guy I want in my life is my little guy Kieran. And I can't wait to finally meet him in three short months.

"Are you excited for your birthday?"

I asked Brinley as I carried her into her bedroom.

"Yes Mama!"

Brinley said as I smiled.

"Good. Let's find a bedtime story to read for the night and then it's bedtime."

I said as I grabbed a book from the shelf, sat on the rocking chair and read Brinley to sleep. Once she fell asleep, I put her in her bed, grabbed the baby monitor, and walked out of her room. I walked into Kieran's nursery and smiled. It's basically all done except for his closet. Thank god I had some friends who would help build everything.

"I can't wait to meet you buddy. You, me, and Brinley. That's all we need in life."

I said with a smile. Fergal is missing out on this and the only person to blame is himself.