thanksgiving surprises and anger

1 Month Later

"This smells amazing baby."

I said as I rested my head on Fergal's shoulder and looked down at the food he's making. Today is Thanksgiving and Fergal is making dinner so I can keep my eye on Brinley.

"Thank you. When's everyone coming?"

Fergal asked as he kissed me. My Mom, Fergal's parents, and Mercy are coming over for dinner tonight.

"Should be here any moment. I'm gonna get Brin dressed."

I said as I walked to the nursery where Brinley was laying there with her teddy bear.

"Hey baby girl. Happy Thanksgiving!"

I said with a smile as I picked her up. I walked over to her closet, pulled out a dress, and dressed her.

"You look so pretty Brin!"

I said as I kissed her cheek and she giggled. I carried her out to the kitchen where Fergal was on the phone while cooking.

"Okay. See you there."

Fergal said as he hung up.

"Hey baby girl!"

Fergal said with a smile as he turned his attention to Brinley and took her from my arms.

"Who was that on the phone?"

I asked Fergal.

"Hunter. He wants me to go down to the Performance Center for something."

"On Thanksgiving?"

"Yeah. Don't worry, all the food is ready and-"

"So you're leaving during Brin's first Thanksgiving?! You told me that you would be here for this! It feels like you're never here anymore."

I said as with tears in my eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'll be back before anyone gets here. I promise. I love you."

Fergal said as he kissed me.

"I love you too."

I said with a sigh. I walked into the living room and wiped away my tears. It always just feel like Fergal is working and he wasn't here for Brinley and I. And he needs to start being here more often.

+

"Where's that boyfriend of yours?"

Mercades asked as I changed Brinley.

"He's at the PC. He's always there."

I said as I picked her up.

"He wasn't here for her first Halloween either. And I heard a rumor that RAW is gonna be live on Christmas. He's missing out of everything and it breaks my heart."

I said as I sighed.

"It'll be okay Pam. Let's just go eat."

Mercades said as we walked out to the dining room. Before we started eating, I decided to make an announcement.

"Okay, well Fergal isn't here but we were suppose to make this announcement together. But...I might as well still make it. I'm pregnant!"

I said with a smile.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so happy for you!"

Mercades said as she hugged me. Everyone seemed super happy but I just seemed to put a fake smile. I guess I'm just still really upset with Fergal.