a bad surprise

I smiled as Colby pulled up to the arena that Extreme Rules was being held in this year. I have a match against Alexis tonight and Colby had one against Kevin so we were both a little nervous.

"Let's get this show on the road."

Colby said with a smile. He grabbed our bags from the back as I held our titles on both of my shoulders. I smiled as I looked at both titles.

"You look stunning as champ."

Colby said as I looked up at him. I kissed him before he took his title and held my hand.

"I need to head to makeup. I need to get all glammed up."

I said to Colby as we walked into the arena. He rolled his eyes as I smiled.

"You don't need all that makeup junk. You're so absolutely beautiful just the way you are."

Colby said. Colby always just made me feel like the prettiest, most special girl in the room. That's one of the reasons that I love being with him. He just made me feel so damn special.

"Well I'll get my ass handed to me if I don't get it done so I've gotta go. I'll see you soon, champ."

I said as I placed a kiss on his lips and headed to the makeup station.

+

I checked the time as I ran towards the gorilla. I was always late to the gorilla so thank god Alexis was going first. I got into the gorilla and saw Mercades and Colby standing there.

"Break a leg out there baby. I know you're gonna kill it."

Colby said as he kissed me. I smiled as I hugged him and Mercades. I quickly wrapped the title around my waist as I ran through the certain.

+

"1! 2! 3!"

The crowd yelled as I pinned Alexis. I smiled as the referee held my hand up in victory. Right now, I'm booked as the baddest babyface you've ever seen. If you didn't know better, you might've thought I was a heel. I got up on the ropes and held my title up as my theme song abruptly stopped and a new one started. That's when smoke appeared from the ramp and the words 'Balor' spread across the titantron. What the hell could Fergal want?

"Congratulations Bayley!"

Fergal said as he came down the ramp. I placed
my title on my shoulder as I glared at Fergal. Why the hell does he feel the need to take my spotlight right now?

"Now, everyone here knows that I'm not the biggest fan of your best friend Seth Rollins."

Fergal said as he stepped into the ring. Seth and I have kept our relationship pretty hush, hush for now. When we showed affection in the ring, we either tried to make it look friends or hid our kisses.

"But I have a proposition for you. Will you go on a date with me?"

Fergal asked. My heart stopped and the crowd cheered. How the hell could he blindside me like that? He knows I'm with Colby. I didn't even answer and just stormed past him and to the back. Once I got to the gorilla, I was greeted by a pissed Colby and confused Mercades.

"What the hell was that?"

Colby asked me.

"I don't fucking know! I wasn't expecting that shit!"

I screamed as I stormed to the back of the locker room. Fergal just went into business for himself and I didn't want any damn part of it.