you're all i've ever wanted

"I can't believe we're getting married."

I said to Fergal as I stared at the ring on my finger.

"I can't believe it either. I can't wait to marry you."

Fergal said as he wrapped his arms around my shoulders and kissed my cheek.

"Mrs. Pamela Devitt. Mr. And Mrs. Fergal Devitt. It just rolls off the tongue."

I said as I turned around in Fergal's arms and kissed him. I have all I've really ever wanted in life. Cathy hasn't bothered us. We're getting married. Everything is good.

"It sure does. I'm gonna go get ready for my match."

Fergal said. Leah agreed to watch Brinley since she didn't have a match until Tuesday and we'd be back home tonight.

"Okay. I love you and I'll meet you in the gorilla."

I said as I kissed him and headed towards catering. When I walked into catering, I saw everyone huddled around the TV.

"What's going on?"

I asked as I walked over to the ground. Immediately, Mercades turned it off.

"What are you doing?"

I asked her as I turned it back on. I looked at the TV and what I saw made my heart sink.

Cathy escaped from jail.

"Oh my god."

I said as tears fell down my face.

"It's gonna be okay Pam."

Mercades said as she rubbed my arm.

"No it's not! She's gonna come for Brinley. I just know it. She's gonna come for my baby girl and kill her and leave me without either of my children. I don't know what to do."

I sobbed. Life seemed so picture perfect. Why is this happening to us?