win us back

"I can't believe she faked a pregnancy."

Mercades said as I contained pacing the living room.

"I can. And he was probably in on it. It just disgusts me."

I said as I ran my hand through my hair.

"You shouldn't worry about him. You and the kids are better off without him."

Mercy said as I sighed.

"I don't know. He can have fun with Cathy and his fake baby for all I care."

I said as I heard a knock at the door. I opened the door to see Fergal on my doorstep.

"What do you want Fergal?"

I asked as I crossed my arms across my chest.

"Pam, I'm so sorry about Cathy. I broke up with her and...I realized that you're the one I should've been with."

"You're just realizing this Fergal?! Don't you think it's too little, too late? I mean, for fucks sake you tried to hide Brinley's broken arm from me!"

"I know and I'm sorry. I fucked up. Please just give me another chance. Give me another chance to be the best father and boyfriend I can be."

Fergal said as I sighed.

"You have so much making up to do with Brinley and Kieran. Kieran doesn't even know you. And I don't know if I can take you back right now. You really have to make it up to the three of us."

"I will. Thank you for giving me another chance. I won't let you down. I'll be here bright and early tomorrow."

Fergal said with a huge smile. I smiled as I shut the front door. Hopefully I didn't just make a big mistake.