Seed

Story: Seed

Monster(s): The Doll Girls, a duo of young, demonically-possessed twin sisters who literally do everything and say everything together in unison.

Summary:
After suffering a miscarriage, a religious newlywed couple, Janet and Pete DiCartigan, isolate themselves from the outside world. Pete begins drinking to wash the sorrows away. One night before going to bed, Janet prays to God to give them a child. Miraculously, her prayers have been answered. The next morning, she discovers that she is pregnant and soon gives birth to two twin daughters. 

The parents loved them with all their hearts, but for some reason, the twins didn't return their affection. They never shown any emotion whatsoever. Every day, the two girls would spent most of their time sitting on the floor of their bedroom, combing their dolls' hair in monotonous unison. They did everything together, spoke at the same time and never one left each other's side. Janet and Pete began to feel unnerved. 

Janet walks in on them in their bedroom and is horrified to see bloody gashes across their mouths from ear to ear in the form of demonic grins. The two walk toward her slowly, singing in distorted voices to play with them or they will kill her. Janet realizes that her two daughters weren't miracles from God, but rather a curse by the Devil himself.

Cast:
Janet DiCartigan, a religious woman desperate for a child.
Pete DiCartigan, Janet's husband.
Father Juan Diego Romero, a priest in charge of a Roman Catholic church that the DiCartigans go every Sunday.
Princeton Key, an up-and-coming novelist whom the DiCartigan's befriend.
Xanthe and Saffron DiCartigan, the two new twin daughters of Janet and Pete who are not what they seem.