A Curse in Wickerpick

Story: A Curse in Wickerpick

Monster(s): The Wickerpick Witches, a coven of dark witches who appear as young Puritan women to the humans, but in actuality, they have grotesque appearances who lure children to their lair to devour.

Summary:
Set during the 17th century in the small town of Wickerpick, Massachusetts where peppers and parsley are grown. Strange things begin to occur in this peaceful community. Judge John DeLittle discovers the crops dying, animals behaving peculiar and even finds naked young women dancing in the woods around a campfire.

He begins to theorize that there's a witch plague afoot. He summons the Governor to discuss this matter and they have every women in Wickerpick checked, including little girls. One woman named Patience, a bibliophile, is accused of being one of the witches. But as they attempt to burn her, her youthful appearance melts away to reveal her true, wrinkled, haggard self. 

She is in fact a witch and the leader of the coven called the Wives of the Hunter's Moon. 

Cast:
Patience, a young bookish woman who turns out to be a witch.
Judge John DeLittle, the judge of the town of Wickerpick.
Barnabas Glasgow, a farmer.
Pastor What-God-Will Hoyle, a Puritan reverend.
Deliverance Alloways, the town's schoolmaster.
Governor Jedediah Ewing, the town's governor.