The Night of the Wicker Man

Story: The Night of the Wicker Man

Monster(s): The Wicker Man, a violent supernatural creature worshipped by an indigenous Celtic paganism cult with the face of a razorback boar, the body of a gorilla, razor sharp claws and prehensile dinosaur-like feet.

Summary:
Rumors deduce a mysterious cult called the Acolytes of the Final Judgement around the town of Brighten Shire, Arkansas. Homicide journalists Doyle and Mandy are on the case, but their superiors demand they drop this as this is not an appropriate story to acknowledge. 

Nevertheless, they persist anyway. In the dead of night, the two venture out into the woods where they are captured by the cult themselves. They reveal to them that they were once normal village folk from a town that was plagued with a spreading disease. They managed to save themselves from the epidemic by offering human sacrifices to "their lord". 

They are shown a mural of "their lord", who happens to be some sort of humanoid creature with a boar head, ape-like body, crippled hands and lizard feet of unknown origin. The creature itself is nameless, though many nickname it "the Wicker Man", who inspired the eponymous stick figure of the same name. 

After sneaking away from the cult, they are suddenly attacked by the aforementioned creature who rips Doyle's legs off and retreating when Mandy fires at it. They managed to take shelter in a shack where Doyle dies of blood loss. Mandy is suddenly ambushed by the Wicker Man who eats her entire head.

 Later, the Acolytes of the Final Judgement are performing a ritual using Doyle and Mandy's bodies.

Cast:
Det. Mandy, a homicide detective.
Det. Doyle, a homicide detective and Mandy's partner.
Chief Trenton, the chief of police and the duo's supervisor.
Father Krystoffer, a prophet and the self-proclaimed leader of the Acolytes of the Final Judgement.
The Elder, a mute, but wise shaman of the cult.