The Spirit of the Harvest Moon

Story: The Spirit of the Harvest Moon

Monster(s): The Spirit of the Harvest Moon, an immortal pagan deity and lunar spirit associated with the night of the Harvest Moon who will reek pestilence on anyone who fails to show regard for vegetation.

Summary:
It is the night of the Harvest Moon and the MacGregor family's land is devoid of healthy plant life, yet they pay no heed to this at all. However, they soon get their comeuppance for their negligence. Strange things start to occur around their home; objects move on their own, faucets uncontrollably spray powerful jets of water and a deep voice tells them to "get out". 

They try to call a priest to help them out, but the paranormal activity finishes him off by knocking him down the basement stairs where he breaks his neck. Finally, the family is confronted by a glowing white spirit with black, hollow eyes claiming to be the Spirit of the Harvest Moon. 

It explains that it's angry for neglecting the vegetation on their land and not giving and offering on the night of the Harvest Moon and gives them until midnight to grow something or else they shall die. 

When they refuse to cooperate, the Spirit heats up the temperature, making them all die from exposure.

Cast:
Henry MacGregor
Madeline MacGregor
Emmet MacGregor
Charlie MacGregor
Father Heit