My Living Nightmare

Story: My Living Nightmare

Monster(s): Maas Scherpenkate/The Living Nightmare, an orc-like preternatural entity who has the power to invade and manipulate the dreams of his victims and rules a dream dimension called the "Somn". He is the ghost of a deranged high school custodian with hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia.

Summary:
Teens all around Squall's End, Massachusetts are experienced a series of violent night terrors in which they become afraid of ever sleeping again, leading to insomnia and, eventually, comas. 

Many of those who fall asleep who found dead an many gruesome ways. Vincent Irving suspects a rapist breaking into people's homes, having intercourse with teens before killing them, but was highly unlikely. When he retires for the night, he finds himself in a dark, shady forest chased by a shirtless man with long white hair that reaches his ankles, messy body hair and an inhumane face with tusk-like bottom fangs. 

Before waking up, the man tells him softly, "I see you". This indicates that the man is Maas Scherpenkate, the school's janitor with hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia who secretly abducted children before he was killed by the police.

In death, he turned into a shape-shifting nightmare demon who rules the Somn, an alternate reality/dreamworld that bends and shifts at his own free will. Any of his victims who falls asleep, wakes up in the dream worlds where he proceeds to torment, manipulate and later kill them.

Cast:
Vincent Irving, a teen who's been suffering from night terrors.
Maas Scherpenkate, the nightmare demon who is the spirit of the school's creepy janitor.
Amara Sneed
Noel Thompson
Kelly Jordan
Joseph Lincoln
Principal Dan Hendriks, the principal of the school.
Sheriff Ted Waltz