Nighty Night

Story: Nighty Night

Monster(s): Constance Kyllyngworth, a prim and proper British nanny adoring a black Victorian Era dress. In reality, she is a powerful and deceptive dark fairy with black magical powers serving the Erlking.

Summary:
Winifred Topps decides to get a nanny to look after her three children: eldest daughter. Roxanne, middle son, Michael and youngest daughter, Kelly. Although Roxanne insists that she'll look after her younger siblings, Winifred sends an advertisement for a nanny. 

A day later, a prim and proper British woman in Victorian Era garb named Constance Kyllyngworth appears at their door, addressing herself as the new nanny. Winifred takes an instant liking to her and hires her. The children are unnerved by her as she uses outdated vernacular and warns them that something bad will happen to them if they stay up after midnight. 

But then Roxanne disobeys her, Constance reveals her true self as a black fairy serving her master, the Erlking, in abducting children for him to bring chaos upon the human population. Roxanne tries to warn her siblings, but Constance uses her magic to remove her voice. 

But the children had already overheard their conversation downstairs and impale her with a knife, but she survives and takes them all hostage.

Cast:
Winifred Topps, a tiresome single mother.
Constance Kyllyngworth, the new British nanny hired to look after Winifred's children who is actually a dark fairy and the servant/lover of the Erlking, assigned to abducting human children for his army against humanity.
Roxanne Topps, Winifred's eldest daughter.
Michael Topps, Winifred's only son and middle child.
Kelly Topps, Winifred's youngest daughter.
The Erlking, Constance's master and lover who is believed to be the malevolent fairy king planning to lay siege to the human race by creating monstrous soldiers out of young children.