I Heard It, Too

Story: I Heard It, Too

Monster(s): Dr. Killenberger, a mute, psychopathic man who wears all black and a plaque mask.

Summary:
Croc & Bach Studios is in the middle of the production of the upcoming slasher horror film, Plaque, with experienced director and producer, Walter Van Roque. Famed actress, Jill West, is selected to play the "final girl" character of the film, Ashley Dickens while her boyfriend, Dan, is to play the film's villain, Dr. Killenberger, a maniac dressed as a plague doctor, after the previous actor to fulfill the role suffered a tragic accident. 

One day, while rehearsing, he is attacked and stabbed by an unknown assailant. His final words were "it was the plague doctor". Although devastated, Jill moves on to play her role. Dan is replaced by another actor, Kevin, and just as they are filming the scene where Ashley faces the villain, Jill is fatally stabbed by the actor dressed as Dr. Killenberger. 

He goes on a killing spree and eventually comes face to face with Walter. During a scuffle, the plague doctor's mask is removed to reveal the mute stuntman Arthur McPhee who was jealous that he never had any good roles because of his disability. 

So he caused the original actor to get killed and Dan prior to assuming the identity of Dr. Killenberger.

Cast:
Jill West, a famous "scream queen" actress who is to play the final girl heroine, Ashley Dickens.
Dan Manning, Jill's boyfriend and a stuntman who is hired to replace the previous actor in portraying Dr. Killenberger.
Kevin Roarke, the new actor playing Dr. Killenberger.
Walter Croc, the CEO of Croc & Bach Studios.
Arthur McPhee/Dr. Killenberger, the voiceless stuntman who was denied the role of the film's villain due to his disability.