She Grew Up Too Fast

Story: She Grew Up Too Fast

Monster(s): Denise Wyvil-Thursby, a rich teenage girl who grows into a rampaging giantess via a magical necklace.

Summary:
Denise Wyvil-Thursby is the wealthy teenage daughter of the Wyvil family who is famous for founding the largest shopping mall in town. Her father has remarried the equally-rich Lady Thursby. 

Denise's parents are not pleased by her relationship with Reggie Weeks, a boy living with his drunk father in an apartment above a low-income liquor store. While her parents are out on a honeymoon together, Denise and Reggie have sex in her bedroom while she wears the necklace her mother gave her before she died. During the act, she suddenly starts to grow into giantess, overgrowing the entire mansion. 

Denise also develops an uncontrollable desire to cause mayhem and rampages through the town, believing Reggie hates her now that she's big and scary. Reggie rushed after her and before she can destroy the school, he expresses her love for her and how he wants to spend his life with her. The sound of his heartfelt confession was enough to shrink Denise back to normal and they both kiss.

Cast:
Denise Wyvil-Thursby, a wealthy teenager who turns into a giantess.
Richard Wyvil, Denise's rich father.
Lady Thursby, Denise's British stepfather.
Reggie Weeks, a poor kid living with his drunk father and Denise's boyfriend.