When You're Home Alone with a Babysitter

Story: When You're Home Alone with a Babysitter

Monster(s): Mikaela Bell, a young babysitter who is the leader of a Satanic cult.

Summary:
When his parents leave on their anniversary on a cruise, Ben Melman is left home alone with his teenage babysitter, Mikaela Bell, he gets the feeling that she is not all that she seems. Of course, she appears pleasant and nice, but something tells him that something is off about her. She invites her friends, Bianca, Emily, Jimmy, John and Melvin over to have a party.

Suddenly, Ben's suspicions are proven correct when they dismember the pizza guy and use his flesh and blood for a Satanic ritual to gain powerful eternal life. They turn out to be a cult who has been killing innocent people to gain superhuman abilities and immortality. 

When they discover Ben spying on them, they chase him to try and silence him. Thankfully, Ben utilizes his self-defense skills to fend them off, getting each one of them killed, but they resurrect. 

Ben finally burns their spell book, which ages them rapidly until they are nothing but boney bodies before their souls are dragged to Hell for eternal damnation.

Cast:
Ben Melman, an easily-frightened boy.
Mikaela Bell, a teen girl babysitting Ben.
Emily
Jimmy
Bianca
John
Melvin
Mrs. Melman
Mr. Melman