'Till Death Do Us Part

Story: 'Till Death Do Us Part

Monster(s): Delilah and Ellie Ijnæsz, a mother and daughter duo of succubai who enter the dreams of men to seduce them before taking their souls to replenish their youth and beauty.

Summary:
Divorced insurance broker Matt Pine has taken custody over is 11-year old son, Jack. A new family has recently moved into the house next door to them; single mother Delilah Ijnæsz and her daughter, Ellie. The two families meet for the first time. Ever since meeting Delilah, Matt has been having dreams about her. 

In every single dream, she appears to him in a seductive manner with the same beckoning look. His co-workers dismiss this as just him having a crush on her, which is strange to him, since he wasn't really that attracted to her. Delilah takes a job at the insurance company that Matt works at and she'll through a few flirty comments every so often. 

Meanwhile, Ellie is the new student at Jack's school and she gives him the same mannerisms that her mother gives his father. That night, Jack gets dreams about Ellie, but when he suddenly wakes up, he finds her sitting on his bed, stark naked. Matt threatens to sue Delilah. But then at school, Ellie harasses Jack sexually by yanking his pants and underwear down and flashing his privates in front of everyone. 

After that, Jack becomes isolated in his room. It is then revealed that Delilah and Ellie are both succubai, female demons that seduce male mortals in their dreams before feeding on their souls. When Delilah tries to seduce Matt, he turns her down. In response, she angrily tries to force herself upon him until he knocks her out cold. Matt and Jack move out of their house the next day. 

As they drive off, Matt see Delilah and Ellie waving them goodbye while smiling sadistically.

Cast:
Matt Pine, a single father and recent divorcee.
Jack Pine, Matt's insecure son.

Delilah Ijnæsz, a friendly and seductive single mother and Matt's new neighbor.
Ellie Ijnæsz, Delilah's sexually-active daughter who develops an attraction to Jack.
Lionel, Matt's co-worker.
Pete, Matt's co-worker.