Roadkill

Story: Roadkill

Monster(s): The Evil Truck, a frightening-looking, speeding, self-aware truck that runs on human blood.

Summary:
2.2 miles away from Las Vegas, Nevada, a duo of street racers are unexpectedly run over by crazed maniac driving a terrifying refrigerator truck that speeds faster than a racecar and appears and disappears in a cloud of fog. 

Cop partners, Sherry and Ben, arrive at the lone highway where the accident occurred where they find the two injured racers in their crash cars, but find no tracks to truck tires. With no evidence to support their side of the story, Ben and Sherry arrest the two. Sherry decides to go investigate by herself when the mysterious truck driver appears again and almost runs her over when she narrowly makes her escape by making a sharp turn into the desert. 

Stranded and lost with a car out of gas, she stumbles upon the driver's truck. While snooping around in the front seat, the truck springs to life and locks her inside. She realizes too late that there was no driver in the first place and that the truck was driving itself the whole time.

Cast:
Officer Sherry Staunton, a policewoman.
Officer Ben Millers, a policeman.
Daniel "Crazy Dan" Pearson, a deranged truck driver who is believed to be the one driving the Evil Truck.