My Reflection Is Alive!

Story: My Reflection Is Alive!

Monster(s): The Mirror Ghost, a ghost living in a world behind the mirror who mimics the forms of those who look at it before it grabs them.

Summary:
Famed horror novelist experiencing writer's block, Janice Abernathy receives the inheritance of her great-aunt, Esther, who has recently passed. Janice moves into her old mansion in the middle of nowhere. There, she finds the door to the attic locked up. After getting through the chains with a bolt cutter, she finds a full-length mirror that's been covered with a sheet. 

Days after that, Janice finds something strange going on in every other mirror in the house. Her reflection acts differently than it's physical counterpart, she's tricked into thinking that there's someone or something behind her, but when she turns to make sure, there's nothing there. Janice calls her friend, Pat, over to check things out, but when he sees the mirror in the attic, his reflection forces him to kill myself. 

Janice, with her sanity breaking down, tries to force the entity to stop when the bathroom mirror shatters in front of her, cutting her face. It's revealed that Esther made a deal with the devil to remain young and beautiful, but then some entity took possession of her mirror and forcing her to commit suicide.

Cast:
Janice Abernathy, a famous horror novelist.
Esther Fitzgerald-Abernathy, the deceased great-aunt of Janice.
Pat, Janice's friend.