Take Your Soul Away

Story: Take Your Soul Away

Monster(s): Empress Yin Wuying, the evil shamanistic Chinese empress who performs witchcraft and a ritual called the "Yong Huen" to retain her youthful beauty.

Summary:
Nigerian-South African ex-cop, Busani Shozi, takes a trip to China to find his missing wife after receiving a letter from her. He is met with a young woman, Song, who knows of her and takes him to the Shèngjié de Ēndiǎn Monastery that sits in the lonely mountains outside Shanghai. The monastery was where the empress, Yin Wuying of the Eastern Zhou Period was buried. The empress was beautiful, but spoiled and very vain. 

She loved her youthful beauty that she drank from the blood of young women in a ritual called "The Yong Huen", accompanied by the disembowelment and consumption of the body. Song suddenly traps Busani in the monastery and reveals her true identity as Yin Wuying. Long ago, Busani's wife was on a solo expedition to the monastery to uncover it's secrets. 

However, she accidentally brought the evil empress alive by dropping her body on her decaying corpse. Wuying killed her and ate her body to regain her beauty and has tricked Busani into coming to the monastery to take his pure soul so that she will be young and beautiful forever.

Cast:
Busani Shozi, a former Nigerian-South African policeman.
Kayin Ephram Seife, Busani's former partner from the force.
Empress Yin Wuying/Song, an evil and vain Chinese empress from the Eastern Zhou Period who loved her beauty so much that she practiced Dark Arts in order to remain young.
Asrat Shozi, Busani's wife and archeologist.