The Revenge of the Sushi!

Story: The Revenge of the Sushi!

Monster(s): Kōkaku-rui, Sefaropoddo and Medazōzo, a trio of ancinet kaiju-like monsters of supernatural origins in the Japanese folklore.

Summary:
The story is set in Tokyo, Japan where a famous competition TV show, Food Fight!/フードファイト!, is being broadcasted where two sushi chefs are pitted against each other and given 30 minutes on the clock to prepare a seafood-based dish for the judges before the timer runs out. Ueto Keiji, a residential sushi itamae is bent on beating his rival, Tokugawa Jiro. 

During the broadcast, however, everything goes out the window when the studio becomes attacked a trio of giant, mutant fish monsters; consisting of a crab, a squid and a jellyfish. After various other attacks across the city, Ueto meets with an old gentleman by a temple explaining that a millennia-aged curse is awakening. 

Many years ago during the Feudal times, three kaiju-like creatures rise from the ocean to wreck havoc on the people and fishermen every three years. But then a mysterious sorcerer managed to halt their offense by sacrificing himself to them, which, in turn, placed all three of them in dormancy for the next thousand years.

Cast:
Ueto Keiji, an ordinary sushi chef.
Tokugawa Jiro, a famous sushi chef and Ueto's rival.