Attack of the Cyborg

Story: Attack of the Cyborg

Monster(s): Lt. Corp. Warren Lynch/Malware, a scarred former commanding officer of the United States Armed Forces who is recreated as a techno-organic super soldier.

Summary:
In order to face off against the terrorists raping their country, the U.S. government funds a program to create the ultimate super soldier. It chooses Gen. Warren Lynch who has suffered a tragic accident that has left him physically scarred and handicapped. 

The experiment turns him into a fast-acting, self-repairing, unstoppable cyborg. However, his programming malfunctions, turning him into a literal killing machine that kills anyone who he perceives as an enemy in his path. 

He is able to take control over technology and use them to his advantage. Prof. Cotex uses a self-destructing computer chip to delete everything.

Cast:
Lt. Corp. Warren Lynch/Malware, a former commanding officer scarred from a near-fatal accident before being remade into a malevolent cyborg.
William Burke, the head of the company that redesigns Lynch.
Rebecca Xander, the director of the CIA.
Prof. Phillip Cotex, the company's most brilliant scientist and engineer.
Anonymous, an unnamed, infamous hacker who is asked to help stop Lynch's rampage.