Get Out While You Still Can

Story: Get Out While You Still Can

Monster(s): The Zombie Townsends, an undead, zombie family of sadistic redneck hillbillies that enjoy inflicting pain on their victims.

Summary:
Brothers, Rory and Fernando, take their friends; Mason, Emily and Yahir, to an old cabin in the middle of the Massachusetts forest. A farmer who lives blocks away from it tells the group that the Townsend family lived in that cabin years ago. They were sadistic, pain-loving murderers who tortured their victims before killing them.

Eventually, a woodsman caught on to their murderous shenanigans and killed them all before burying them outside their home. On the first stay, Emily reads an incantation from September's diary, which resurrects the Townsends as zombies. 

Mason is hung by the neck on a tree branch from chains, Ymir gets cut apart with a chainsaw, Emily is decapitated and Rory is strangled by Dwayne Townsend before being impaled through the eye. Fernando is saved by the farmer.

Cast:
Rory
Fernando
Mason
Emily
Ymir

Jesper Hess, a farmer residing next door to the Townsend cabin.
Dwayne Townsend, the patriarch of the zombie family.
Marybeth Townsend, the matriarch of the zombie family.
Winchester Townsend
Lloyd Townsend
September Townsend