Itsy Bitsy Spider

Story: Itsy Bitsy Spider

Monster(s): Yu U Win Theingi, a devilish Hittite goddess of motherhood and sacrifice and the queen of the spiders who's famous form is that of a large black spider monster who has been trapped inside a relic by the Muslims.

Summary:
It's only two weeks before Independence Day and Francis and Mara Nickels notice the house next door to them is now occupied by an Iranian-American immigrant of Hindu religion, Aishwarya Ajagavakar. 

They go visit her and they immediately hit it off with her. Their youngest arachnophobic daughter, Tate, finds a strange relic with Islamic inscriptions on it. Aishwarya warns her not to mess with it. She also tells her the legend of Yu U Win Theingi, a fierce Hittite goddess of motherhood and sacrifice and the queen of the spiders. 

However, their oldest son, Jordan, secretly looks at the relic and accidentally breaks it, but seemingly puts it back together. As the days pass, the family starts developing realistic night terrors and cobwebs everywhere. Tate grows paranoid, thinking they're having a spider infestation. 

In fact, after Jordan broke the relic, he inadvertently freed Yu U Win Theingi and is now tormenting the family in the form of a large black spider.

Cast:
Francis Nickels
Mara Nickels
Jordan Nickels
Tate Nickels
Aishwarya Ajagavakar, a Iranian-American immigrant of Hindu religion and the Nickels' new neighbor.