The Day of the Living Dead

Story: The Day of the Living Dead

Monster(s): Los Fanáticos de los Muertos Vivientes ("The Freaks of the Living Dead"), a group of Dias de los Muertos demons sent by the lords of Xibalba.

Summary:
In the small town of Pejirillos, Chihuahua, Mexico, 12-year old Joaquin Espinar and his family are ready to celebrate the Day of the Dead. Unfortunately, something sinister occurs, disrupting the holiday festivities. People and their relatives are being attacked by an invisible force and the holiday had to be postponed. 

While the Espinar family locks themselves up in their house, the family members are picked off one by one just like the helpless victims from before. Joaquin tries to defend himself, but he meets the cause behind the paranormal activity in the form of five skeleton demons in Day of the Dead apparel calling themselves the Los Fanáticos de los Muertos Vivientes, consisting of Cráneo, Huesos, Esqueleto, Mandíbulas and El Ojo. 

According to them, the Espinars have been mistreating everyone around them and caring only about themselves, so they were sent by the lords of Xibalba to punish them and drag their souls away.

Cast:
Joaquin Espinar, a 12-year old young Mexican boy.
Papa Julio Espinar, Joaquin's father.
Mama Ana Maria Espinar, Joaquin's mother.
Cráneo, leader of the Fanáticos.
Huesos
Esqueleto
Mandíbulas
El Ojo