The Spirits of the Desert

Story: The Spirits of the Desert

Monster(s): The Wild Wild West Riders, the ghosts of cowboys from the Old West who ride on spectral, skeleton horses.

Summary:
The Lo Mieda family take a vacation to the desert in Nevada to visit a famous Western ghost town called Devil's Horn. Charlie wants to reignite the spark he and his wife, Nadya, lost. She is having an affair with Charlie's best friend and co-worker, Wesley, whom she loves more than her husband. 

The family decides to camp out in the ghost town for a couple nights.This proves to be a mistake, because once the sun goes down, the ghosts of the town's vigilantes arise and hunt down souls of those who have committed sin. They steal Nayda's soul for her adultery, but Charlie dies from a snake bite, which he's allergic to. 

The Wild Wild West Riders give back Nadya's soul in exchange for Charlie's. Months later, Nayda marries Wesley and the ghost of Charlie watches them copulate from the bedroom window with contempt.

Cast:
Charlie Lo Mieda, the patriarch of the family.
Nadya Lo Mieda, the matriarch of the family who is having an affair with Wesley.
Max Lo Mieda
Sheryl Lo Mieda
Wesley, Charlie's co-worker whom Nadya is having a secret affair with.
Will "Iron Will" Williamson, the leader of the Wild Wild West Riders.
Vincent Harwood
Jeremiad Croxley
Jedediah Todd
Kendrick "Slick Bullet" Smit
Montgomery J. Montgomery Jr.