The Unfathomable Danger of the South

Story: The Unfathomable Danger of the South

Monster(s): The Snow Beast, a ferocious yeti-like, simian creature living in the Antarctic wasteland, feasting on victims when sensing their bravery.

Summary:
Seafarers aboard the vessel, the American icebreaker Endeavor, journey to Antarctica. Upon arrival, they collide against a glacier and are left stranded on the continent. With ship now out of power and the overwhelming cold surrounding them onboard, the crew is forced to venture out onto the vast icy regions until they find someplace warm. 

They take refuge in a Russian outpost which appears to be deserted with blood-stained marks everywhere and journals left by the scientists, saying that the "danger" has been stalking them after since they arrived. Shortly after settling in, one of the crew goes out to find rations before he is dragged away by a giant, yeti/Sasquatch-like creature. 

A few volunteer to go out and find him while the rest stay safe in the outpost. Tracks lead to the creatures cave, full of the discarded skeletons of it's victims along with their still-alive comrade. But the Snow Beast finds them and chases out into the open. The ice below them gives in, sending them all underwater to drown. 

Back the outpost, the surviving crew members are picked off one by one until Lt. J. Edward-Groggs confronts the Snow Beast with his flare gun. Sensing no fear in him, the creature spares him and leaves him in the cold, alone. Soon, a rescue team arrives and saves him.

Cast:
Capt. Sam Timbers, the captain of the Endeavor.
Lt. J. Edward-Groggs, the executive officer of the vessel.
Bay
Wierzbowski
Distephano
Rawlings
Elsa
Upzig
Leif Frost