The Beast of Lake Watkedokye

Story: The Beast from Lake Watkedokye

Monster(s): The Beast from Lake Watkedokye, an amphibious, humanoid, freshwater fish monster that resides in a large lake near an abandoned summer camp.

Summary:
Jesse Brockton goes to Camp Watkedokye with her friends for the summer. However, Jesse is aquaphobic and is afraid of swimming, bathing and showering outside of her own shower. She and her friends share a cabin with Audrey Tibbs, an autistic girl who is chronically flatulent and is shamelessly not afraid to cut one every so often. As they participate in the camp activities the following day, Jessie still refuses to bathe. 

Before long, some of the campers are found dead after swimming in Lake Watkedokye. Camp counselor, Richard, finds their half-eaten corpses washed ashore. One of Jesse's friends, Burt, who also hasn't showered since they arrived, is dragged into the lake while trying to use the bathroom one night. 

Jesse learns of an old legend about an amphibious, man-eating monster inhabiting the lake. It comes to her attention that the creature is attracted to foul odors and consumes human flesh. 

Cast:
Jesse Brockton, an aquaphobic teenager who is afraid of bathing.
Audrey Tibbs, an excessively flatulent teen girl with autism who is sharing a cabin with Jesse.
Counselor Richard, one of the camp counselors.
Camp Director Javier Bowman, the director of the camp.
Burt, Jesse's friend.
Darius, Audrey's boyfriend.
Katie, a pompous girl.
Edith Kempe, the camp cook.
The Beast of Lake Watkedokye, the legendary amphibious humanoid monster living in the camp's lake.