Your Heart's Desire

Story: Your Heart's Desire

Monster(s): Yonqashish and Oshmiao, two ancient djinn spirit siblings who reside inside an Arabic golden pot who will grants wishes to anyone that finds their antique home, but at a deadly price.

Summary:
Doyle Kent, a down-on-his-luck slacker with a dead-end job at a Honda dealership, hopes for a better life. His own car takes forever to start and turn off runs out of gas quickly and his wife divorced him to be with his former best friend. 

He follows a strange voice to a dumpster where he finds an ancient Middle Eastern gold pot that's sealed shut. He takes it home and opens it, releasing brother and sister djinns (genies), Yonqashish and Oshmiao, who promise to grant him whatever he desires. 

He soon gets everything he ever wanted, but a hobo who through the pot away to begin with warns him not to trust them. Djinn are supernatural tricksters who grants wishes to mortals by turning them against them as punishment for avarice. 

Each time Doyle makes a wish, someone does a horrrific death.

Cast:
Doyle Kent, a hapless dealership worker.
Yonqashish, a 10,000-year old djinn.
Oshmiao, the sister of Yonqasish.
Hanna, Doyle's ex-wife.
Drew, Doyle's former best friend and Hanna's new husband.