Marco Polo

Story: Marco Polo

Monster(s): Martha Joy Weaver/The Pool Monster, a grotesque, humanoid figure residing in the old school pool and the spirit of a student that drowned in it and now haunts the pool.

Summary:
There is a secret being obtained in Edgewater Senior High School. The school's old swimming pool that was closed down nine years ago after an unfortunate incident and is now currently under renovation. Yet nobody ever talks about that pool or what happened there that caused them to shut it down. One day, the school journalists, Aimee and Ferrell, decide to have a look-see themselves. 

The two find it still full of water, even though the school claimed to have drained it. Despite their confusion, they decide to skinny dip in it. While playing a game of Marco Polo, Aimee gives Ferrell a blowjob underwater. Suddenly, they are interrupted by a grotesque, hag-like monster in the water that tries to drown Ferrell. 

Then Aimee remembers the story about Martha Joy Weaver, an introverted and gangly girl who was bullied her whole life who was part of the school's swim team. During a swim, she drowned in the deep end when she suffered a cramp in the leg. Nobody tried to save her and she was left to die in the water. 

The school had no choice, but to cover up the girl's tragic death and close the pool down to avoid suspicion from the authorities. Martha's spirit now haunts the pool as a siren/hag-like aquatic creature who will drown anyone who swims in it.

Cast:
Aimee, the school journalist.
Ferrell, Aimee's partner and love interest.
Principal Sawyer, the principal of the school.